Friday, August 9, 2013

                MY REFLECTION

Dear Ma'am Evelyn;
                  Thank you for all your hard work this first grading period ma'am. And I enjoyed this grading period because I experience a lot of very challenging activities that we had. We hear all about the dynamic way you deliver lessons and encourage participation and are pleased that we your students is learning so much.
                  I loved your class from the start and never grew bored ma'am. You helped us get organized, motivated, and above all, interested in learning. I learned a lot and know you helped prepare me for the next grading period ma'am.
                 We know teachers like you are not easy to find. We appreciate your time, your patience, your ability to make our subject interesting, and your smile :) ma'am.
                 I wish I'd had a chance to say a proper thank you in person to you for being such a fantastic teacher ma'am. I had a terrific experience in your class ma'am.
                And you my fellow classmates thank you also for being a good friend to me, thank you because you and ma'am Evelyn are my inspiration to accomplish my activities for this grading period.
                Enjoy the rest of the school year ma'am. You're doing a fantastic!
                                                                                                       Truly Yours;
                                                                                                     Jonathan A. Alves

No comments:

Post a Comment