Tuesday, October 8, 2013

MY TEACHER, MY HERO

A Teacher? A Hero? Yes exactly! A teacher is my hero, your hero and our hero. Being a teacher is a very challenging and not  easy job. Some taechers says that this is the hardest job. And even it is, I want to become a proffesional teacher someday.

I am one of those who are dreaming to becomoe a teacher, even when I was in my Elementary I am dreaming now to become a successful and a proffesional teacher someday. This is my passion, To Help, To Inspire and To Aspire to everybody. And even they say that this is the hardest job, I dont really really care what they say I want to become a proffesional and successful teacher, not just becuase I want to help my family but also I want to serve our Citizens. I am a Pilipino, and  I will do everything for our country.

September 5 to October 5, We are celebrating Teachers Day. This day is a very special day and another memorable day to our dear teachers. My dear teachers, I want to thank you all for your sacrifices, patience, the time that you offered to us and also for being our third parents. Because of you my dear teachers we are able to know our  images in just a very simple ways. Your our inspiration and our hero, We love you and a happy teachers day to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment