Monday, March 3, 2014

My Reflection

In this last Grading Period, I can say that I have become a lot better than the past three grading period. As i promise that I’ve strive harder for our lessons and different activities in this last grading period. I’ve learn how to operate Abode Photoshop, this where you can edit you image in many different ways.
From the first up to this last grading period, I have learned a lot, I learned how to use more the computer using different ways. I’ve gain a lot of lessons and I assure that all of this lesson can help me. I can apply all this thing when I enter to College and also into my journey.
In our subject ICT, I learned how to use my time wisely and properly in everything I do. I did all my best to in every activities, quizzes, blogs and other more to work on it, Even if sometimes I passed my outputs lately. I cannot accomplish all my activities and outputs without the help and support of my friends and teachers, they always tell me that I need to work on it with my heart mind and soul, so that I can express my thoughts and feelings.
My dear Classmates and teachers thank you for everything you’ve done to me, All your supports, helps and sacrifices. Thank You so much. Even if we are graduating I don’t want to say goodbye, because this is not yet the end of our relationship as best friends and our journey

No comments:

Post a Comment